Why We’re Special…
Founded in 1953 by Louise Gardner…
This family-owned school is directed by:
Mary C. Cox (daughter of Louise Gardner)
- Low child/staff ratio
- Staff trained to provide children with lots of love, high self-esteem, and intellectual challenges.
- All staff is infant child first aid and CPR trained.
- The curriculum is developmentally appropriate for all ages.
- Parents can choose the schedule that they need.
- Playgrounds proudly provide the latest safety features.
- Open communication encouraged between home and school.
- Special music, yoga, computer, dance, and many other programs available.
- High standards of security and safety.
Hours 7:30-5:30 pm
Open door policy for parents
- Summer Camp
- Swimming Lessons
- 1/2 day program from 8:45-noon
- All Day Program from 7:30—5:30 pm
- After-School Program
- Lunch and 2 snacks provided